Fairy Tail Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guideline: Stats

2 posters

Go down

Guideline: Stats Empty Guideline: Stats

Post by Avaron Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:18 pm

While magic and spells are important for a mage when it comes to combat, it is also important for their physical bodies to be strengthened. Honing of the skills can define how fast you move, react, and even display the differences in strength between the mages. Here, we have a training system that can be used to help you get physically stronger. There are five stats to train in all and they all have their roles in character development. 

Strength: The phyisical property of a character that displays the capabilities of their muscles. This stat determines how much one can carry, and how strong their physical attacks are in combat. The higher the class, the more damage that can be dealt. Someone with S-Class strength can easily break through solid material with their fists.

Endurance: The physical property of a character that displays how much exertion their bodies can withstand. This stat determines how long they can last in combat and how much damage they can take. The higher the class, the longer they can go. Someone with S-Class endurance is capable of exerting energy for lengthy battles.

Speed: The physical property of a character that displays how fast their bodily movements are. This stat determines how quick one can travel without the aid of magic. The higher the rank, the faster the character can move.

Reaction Time: The physical property of a character that displays how capable they are in avoiding and seeing attacks that are sent their way. This stat determines how fast they can counter or maneuver around someone's actions.

Perception: The physical property of a character that displays their awareness of what is going on around them. This stat determines how well they can sense the area around them without the aid of their magic power. A character with exceptional perception can see through enemy points and accurately plot the direction of their attacks.
Avaron
Avaron
Admin

Jewels : 1315

https://ftrevolution.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Guideline: Stats Empty Re: Guideline: Stats

Post by Avaron Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:43 pm

Training the Stats.

Each of the five stats given to a character may be trained. There are five different classes that these stats can be trained through, and five tiers for each class. It is not a class, but the Ascended level puts the mage in a league of their own where their might is peerless. To move onto the next class, all tiers must have been trained through. Example, my character is Class D and I have completed the designated amount of word count for each tier and have stopped at Tier V. As a result, I have temporarily capped at D-5. See below for all of the requirements for training.

Class D:
     Tier I: 125 words | 50 Jewels
     Tier II: 150 words | 50 Jewels
     Tier III: 175 words | 50 Jewels
     Tier IV: 200 words | 50 Jewels
     Tier V: 225 words | 50 Jewels

Class C:
     Tier I: 425 words | 100 Jewels
     Tier II: 450 words | 100 Jewels
     Tier III: 475 words | 100 Jewels
     Tier IV: 500 words | 100 Jewels
     Tier V: 525 words | 100 Jewels

Class B:
     Tier I: 625 words | 200 Jewels
     Tier II: 650 words | 200 Jewels
     Tier III: 675 words | 200 Jewels
     Tier IV: 700 words | 200 Jewels
     Tier V: 725 words | 200 Jewels

Class A:
     Tier I: 825 words | 300 Jewels
     Tier II: 850 words | 300 Jewels
     Tier III: 875 words | 300 Jewels
     Tier IV: 900 words | 300 Jewels
     Tier V: 925 words | 300 Jewels

Class S:
     Tier I: 1000 words | 4000 Jewels
     Tier II: 1200 words | 4000 Jewels
     Tier III: 1300 words | 4000 Jewels
     Tier IV: 1500 words | 4000 Jewels
     Tier V: 2000 words | 4000 Jewels

Ascended
     Tier I: 3000 words | 5000 Jewels
     Tier II: 4000 words | 5000 Jewels
     Tier III: 5000 words | 5000 Jewels
     Tier IV: 6000 words | 5000 Jewels
     Tier V: 7000 words | 5000 Jewels

Class Capping
     Class D: D-5
     Class C: C-5
     Class B: B-5
     Class A: A-5
     Class S: S-5
Avaron
Avaron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rania Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:43 am

Looks good, other than that, could you explain what ascended rank is on the Rank guidelines? It seems it is not there. Unless that was intentional for some reason.
Rania
Rania
Admin

Jewels : 3203

Back to top Go down

Post by Avaron Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:23 pm

Yeah, I'm going to add it in here in a bit so everyone can be filled in. I just didn't put it in before because I was super tired, lol.
Avaron
Avaron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rania Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:27 pm

Fair Enough, was just a little interested myself lol
Rania
Rania
Admin